Ohio Ethics Law E-Courses
The Ohio Ethics Commission has created several e-courses to assist you in understanding the Ethics Law in a convenient and efficient manner.
The Ohio Ethics Law E-Course
- This course is one hour in length and provides an overview of the Ohio Ethics Law
- It is applicable and appropriate for state and local governments (and fulfills the training requirement for state officials and employees, including financial disclosure filers)
- CLE approved! (1.0 general hour of CLE – once per calendar year)
- For other Continuing Education Units, please check with your appropriate licensing board to determine course eligibility for credit
Topic Specific E-Courses
- Each course approximately 15 minutes in length
- Enhances understanding of specific provisions of Ethics Law
- Appropriate and helpful at staff meetings!
- Do not fulfill training requirements for state officials and employees
Six-Part E-Course Series
- This “phased” Ethics Law Training is a new concept that consists of a six-part e-course series
- Each course approximately 10 – 15 minutes long
- This course was designed specifically for the private sector to understand the Ethics Law.
Technical Problems? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 466-7090.
Questions on Ethics Law Training? Contact email@example.com or call (614) 466-7090.
The Ohio Ethics Commission is committed to providing access and inclusion and reasonable accommodation in its services, activities, programs, and employment opportunities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other applicable laws. We have developed our e-learning courses to be in compliance with State of Ohio IT Policy - Web Site Accessibility, IT-09, issued by the Ohio Office of Information Technology. This policy establishes minimum accessibility requirements for information and services provided on state-controlled websites. The requirements include compliance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
Our courses conform to the AA compliance level and feature closed-captioning, screen-reader compatibility, and keyboard navigability. If you discover e-learning content that is inaccessible, please report it to Alan Carlson, Ohio Ethics Commission HR/Fiscal Manager at TTY/TDD (800) 750-0750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.